Beantwoord

Is er een kidsclub bij TUI FAMILY LIFE (TUI BLUE) Tropical Resort? (English)

• 9 januari 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 215 Bekeken

Good morning,
I just booked the TUI FAMILY LIFE Tropical Resort in Turkey and I want to confirm that the kids club for my four year old son is open during the week 26/05 - 02/06/19

Furthermore, please give me more details about the baby club my youngest is 1 year old).

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Kathrin Luijk
icon

Beste antwoord door Demi 11 januari 2019, 13:41

Hi Kathrin,

Welcome at the community and many thanks for your question. The Miniclub Bamse is opened all year :-)
The Baby club is available for clients from 0 until 36 months, most likely to compare to a day-care.

Furthermore I have adjusted your question to 'TUI FAMILY Tropical Resort - Kids club', so other community members will find your question even faster.

Kind regards, Demi
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +4
Hi Kathrin,

Welcome at the community and many thanks for your question. The Miniclub Bamse is opened all year :-)
The Baby club is available for clients from 0 until 36 months, most likely to compare to a day-care.

Furthermore I have adjusted your question to 'TUI FAMILY Tropical Resort - Kids club', so other community members will find your question even faster.

Kind regards, Demi
Perfect - thank you!

Just to reconfirm, the mini club for kids up to 3 years is also open? Do we have to pay for these clubs or are they part of the all-inclusive offering?
Reputatie 4
Badge +4
You have to pay for the Baby Club, all other kids clubs are for free! All kids clubs are open all year :)

Kind regards, Demi
Reputatie 5
Badge +1
Dit topic is gesloten. De naam van deze accommodatie is veranderd van TUI FAMILY LIFE Tropical Resort in TUI BLUE Tropical. Heb je een vraag of wil je iets delen over TUI BLUE Tropical, dan kun je een nieuw topic aanmaken.